One – part moisture curing polyurethane wood glue with excellent bond strength and water resistance.
Aquadhere Durabond is suitable for bonding timber to almost anything. e.g. ALL timbers, MDF, Metal, ceramic, glass, concrete and most plastics. Due to it expanding as it dries, it is especially useful for repairing hollow spots under timber overlay strip flooring. Consult Selleys for details.
Product Code: 9300697115461
- Size & Pack Type: 460ml plastic bottle
- Color: Clear light yellow when cured
- High durability
- High strength
- 100% water proof. Not for continuous submersion or below water line use.
- Bonds timber to almost anything
- Generous working time (10 minutes)
- Chemical & solvent resistance
- Heat resistance (up to 140°C)
- Expand as it dries
- Paintable & stainable after sanding
- Requires atmospheric moisture to cure
- Must not applied below 5°C
- One surface should be porous
- Not recommended for structural applications
- Will not adhere to polyethylene or polypropylene, test other plastics first
Technical Details and Performance
Indicative information only, not to be used for setting specifications.
Approximately 10 minutes once applied, depending on ambient conditions
The bond sets in approximately 2–4 hours. Maximum strength is achieved after 24 hours. However, this will depend on such factors as humidity, moisture content of the substrate and temperature.
Normal clamping time is 2-5 hours
12 months in unopened container
The product is a brown liquid and turns a light yellow when fully cured.
Allow glue to dry then scrape, chisel, sand or cut excess glue
Clean tools with acetone or white spirit immediately after use (before adhesive dried)
If glue comes in contact with hands, use acetone or white spirits to remove immediately and then rinse off with soapy water