Quick Fix® Supa Glue™ ShockProof
High strength, rubber modified Cyanoacrylate (Supa glue) based adhesive that dries clear.
Ideal for small repair jobs or when immediate results are required.
Ideal for bonding a variety of porous and non-porous surfaces, including metals, timber, ceramics, rubber and some plastics*.
Product Code: 9300697115485
- Size & Pack Type: 3mL tube
- Color: Clear
- Impact Resistant
- Superior bond on metals
- Heat Resistant
- Bonds on variety of surfaces
- Fast setting
- Dries clear
- Water resistant
- No clamping necessary
- No mixing required
- Self piercing, clog free cap
- Water resistant not water proof, therefore not suitable for surfaces that will be continually wet
- Not suitable for bonding plastics such as Polypropylene and Polyethylene
- Leather may become hardened or discoloured
- For interior use only
- Not suitable for repairing items that are in direct contact with hot liquids
Pre-test plastics to determine suitable bonding.
Technical Details and Performance
Indicative information only, not to be used for setting specifications.
Clear liquid dries to colourless film
2 – 3 minutes (depending on substrate and conditions)
Maximum Bond Strength After
–55oC to +75oC
Shear Strength After 24 Hours
Steel: 20.9MPa Perspex: 4.1MPa Hoop Pine: 6.8MPa Rubber: 0.3MPa
2 years if unopened
Cured lap joints made on steel (for 48 hours) were found to withstand 150oC for 1.5 hours with minimal loss in tensile shear strength
When measured to ASTM D950 bonded steel was found to have 4 times the impact resistance of standard Cyanoacrylate adhesives
After use, wipe excess product from nozzle with a tissue dipped in acetone (found in some nail polish removers) and replace cap