Selleys is a trusted name in construction and grab adhesives, providing you a high quality adhesive for building, construction, roofing and flooring projects.
Pointing compound adhesive mechanical fastener for hip and ridge tiles.
Selleys Point Works is a tile pointing compound applied with a trowel and used to fasten (point) hip and ridge roof tiles.
It forms an incredibly strong and durable bond between the tiles and the ridge, and the smooth non-slumping consistency makes it easy to mix and apply.
Point Works is the first pointing compound to qualify as an Adhesive Mechanical Fastener for hip and ridge tiles in accordance with AS2050-2018.
It has also passed the fatigue loading for both Cyclonic Conditions C3 and C4 after conditioning by prolonged water saturation as per Australian Standard AS AS4046.8-2015.
- Best for new roofs and repairs
- Flexes with normal roof movement without cracking or breaking away
- Sag resistant
- Smooth formula makes it easy to mix and apply
- Apply with trowel
- Water clean up
- Passes fatigue loading conditions of Cyclonic Conditions (C3 & C4) as per Australian Standard AS2050-2018
- Tested in accordance with AS4046.8-2015
Moisture curing adhesives for timber flooring.
Selleys Liquid Nails Direct Stick is a high modulus, or semi-rigid polyurethane technology is ideal for strip and parquet flooring. Once cured, floors are held firmly in place preventing cupping and rafting, and reduced hollow spots and drumminess
- High bond strength
- Rapid cure
- Low slump
- Foaming paste to ease into gaps in timber, or between concrete and timber, to reduce hollow spots
- Semi-rigid technology to reduce rafting and cupping
- Gel-like consistency is easy to spread with a strip flooring or parquetry trowel
- Timber floor can be sanded and finished the next day with a high performance coating
- Meets Total VOC limits required by Green Building Coundil of Australia IEQ - 13.2 (V3 2008) for wood flooring adhesive
Selleys Liquid Nails Timberflex Flooring Adhesive is a flexible, trowel grade adhesive suitable for most types of solid, engineered strip and sheet timber flooring to concrete and timber. The Advanced Polymer Technology formulation contains no isocyanate.
- Superior coverage – 20m²/10L pail using Direct Stick trowel on plywood substrate
- Trowel grade adhesive
- Easy to remove from prefinished floor boards, tools and hands
- Easy to spread even at low or high temperatures 5°C to 40°C.
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials
- Low VOC to meet Green Building Council requirements
- Excellent ridge formation & stability
- Good wet grab and initial hold
- Isocyanate free formula
- Solvent-free formulation
VBS Rapid is a highly cross-linked, pigmented, two-pack epoxy water based vapour barrier system. It is for sealing concrete floor slabs to reduce the amount of water vapour emanating from the concrete. Suitable for use on concrete slabs prior to using Selleys Liquid Nails flooring adhesives to lay timber flooring.
- Normally a one-coat system to cover up to 40m²
- Rapid drying formulation allowing same flooring installation
- Low odour and water clean up
- Colour coded components to aid proper mixing
- Controlled opacity: -The mid green pigmented colour of the mixed product helps the applicator to gauge a consistent application rate by eye.
- Very low water vapour transmission rate
- Excellent adhesion and application properties
- Optimal properties for subsequent bonding with Selleys Liquid Nails flooring adhesives
Multi-purpose construction adhesives suitable for bonding various substrates.
Selleys Pro Trade Construction Adhesive Fast Grip is a water-based, high strength construction adhesive that provides strong initial holding power.
- Strong initial grab
- High strength
- No drip, sag or stringing
- Fast clean up with water
- Paintable after 12 hours
Selleys Pro Trade Construction Adhesive Multipurpose is a high strength, multipurpose adhesive that forms a strong and lasting bond on most building substrates.
It's flexible enough to respond to normal shrinkage and thermal movement between building components without losing bond strength.
It can be used as the sole means of bonding (as a contact adhesive) or as a component in a dual bonding situation, i.e. in conjunction with mechanical fasteners, or where nails or screws are used to support the weight until full cure is completed.
It also exceeds requirements specified by Australian Standard AS 2329 (1999) “MASTIC ADHESIVE FOR FIXING WALLBOARDS”. (Including wet and poorly seasoned timber)
- High Strength
- Fast cure, but does not skin too quickly
- Water resistant
- Easily extrudable at low temperatures
- Does not drip, sag or string between panels
- Bridges gap up to 9mm hence can be used on rough and ill-fitting construction materials.
- Dried adhesive is paintable
Selleys Pro Trade Crosslinking PVA Wood Glue is an industrial-grade crosslinking PVA, especially developed for use by professional woodworkers and craftsmen.
- Superior strength and heat resistance to standard PVAs
- Interior and exterior use
- Excellent water resistance
- Transparent after drying
- Can be sanded, chiselled, routed or turned