Pro-Trade Gap Filler Fast Skin is an acylic gap sealant formulated with a quality polymer and high solid content for extremely low shrinkage and excellent resistance to paint cracking.
- Paint over in 10 minutes (see Technical Data Sheet for details)
- High solids for low shrinkage
- Thick consistency optimised for smooth gunning action
- Excellent adhesion to timber, plasterboard, masonry and aluminium
- Skins in 6 minutes
- 80% elongation
Pro-Trade Gap Filler Smooth Finish is a white, paintable, flexible acrylic gap sealant suitable for interior and exterior applications.
It is best for sealing gaps and joints where anticipated movement is not in excess of +/- 10% of joint width.
- Flexible – will withstand joint movement of +/- 10% of joint width. Suitable for those applications where slight movement causes hard fillers to crack and fall out
- Paintable with water and oil-based paints without need of priming*
- Weatherproof – suitable for interior and exterior applications
- Sag resistant – 0mm after 10mins Easy to apply
- Water clean up
- Low odour
*Some water-based undercoats and flat paints may crack on drying. Test on a small section of sealant. Paint cracking may be reduced by using vinyl/acrylic semi-gloss paint or oil- based undercoat first, or by allowing full cure.
Selleys Tradie's Bog is a building filler that is easy to sand and provides fast repairs to timber and most common building materials.
- Easy to sand
- Excellent adhesion to common building materials
- Sets hard in 20 minutes
- Can be sawn, drilled, tapped, sanded and painted
- Can be coloured with cement oxides or paint tinters (before adding hardener)
Pro-Trade Expanding Foam is a triple expanding, non shrinking, multipurpose PU foam
- Expands to three times its original volume to quickly fill large holes, cracks and gaps
- Suitable for interior and exterior use (when painted)
- Will not shrink
- Reduces noise dust & draughts
- Excellent adhesion to form a durable and waterproof bond to most surfaces
- Once dry it can be painted, sanded, plastered, grouted, cut or caulked (approx. 5 hours)
- Patented all direction dispensing system