Selleys Point Works is a tile pointing compound applied with a trowel and used to fasten (point) hip and ridge roof tiles.
It forms an incredibly strong and durable bond between the tiles and the ridge, and the smooth non-slumping consistency makes it easy to mix and apply.
Point Works is the first pointing compound to qualify as an Adhesive Mechanical Fastener for hip and ridge tiles in accordance with AS2050-2018.
It has also passed the fatigue loading for both Cyclonic Conditions C3 and C4 after conditioning by prolonged water saturation as per Australian Standard AS AS4046.8-2015.
- Best for new roofs and repairs
- Flexes with normal roof movement without cracking or breaking away
- Sag resistant
- Smooth formula makes it easy to mix and apply
- Apply with trowel
- Water clean up
- Passes fatigue loading conditions of Cyclonic Conditions (C3 & C4) as per Australian Standard AS2050-2018
- Tested in accordance with AS4046.8-2015
Selleys Pro Trade Roof&Gutter Silicone is designed for general purpose roof & gutter and weather sealing where excellent adhesion and long-term reliability is required.
It is suitable for industrial, potable water and automotive sealing applications.
- 100% neutral cure silicone
- Weather & UV resistant
- Will not corrode metals
- Long-term durability
- Low slump
- AS4020 approved for potable water
- Meets GBCA limits for VOC of max 50g/L
Selleys Point Works Gen II Accelerant Spray is specifically formulated to accelerate the setting of Point Works. Gen II flexible roof pointing in cool and damp conditions to reduce the risk of washouts.
- In most cases Point Works Gen II should be rain resistant approximately 2 hours after the application of the spray (depending on ambient conditions)
- Point Works Gen II treated with this accelerant spray has been shown to pass AS4046.8 for cyclonic conditions C3