When it comes to timber flooring Selleys has all the answersRead more
Selleys Pro Trade Construction Adhesive Multipurpose is a high strength, multipurpose adhesive that forms a strong and lasting bond on most building substrates.
It's flexible enough to respond to normal shrinkage and thermal movement between building components without losing bond strength.
It can be used as the sole means of bonding (as a contact adhesive) or as a component in a dual bonding situation, i.e. in conjunction with mechanical fasteners, or where nails or screws are used to support the weight until full cure is completed.
It also exceeds requirements specified by Australian Standard AS 2329 (1999) “MASTIC ADHESIVE FOR FIXING WALLBOARDS”. (Including wet and poorly seasoned timber)
- High Strength
- Fast cure, but does not skin too quickly
- Water resistant
- Easily extrudable at low temperatures
- Does not drip, sag or string between panels
- Bridges gap up to 9mm hence can be used on rough and ill-fitting construction materials.
- Dried adhesive is paintable
Selleys Pro Trade Joint Sealant FC is a fast curing polyurethane adhesive and sealant with high flexibility and excellent adhesion.
It is suitable for internal and exterior vertical and horizontal applications.
- High flexibility with +/-25% joint movement
- Excellent resistance to aging and weathering
- Cures bubble free
- No shrinkage during curing
- Paintable after it has cured
Selleys Pro Trade Roof&Gutter Silicone is designed for general purpose roof & gutter and weather sealing where excellent adhesion and long-term reliability is required.
It is suitable for industrial, potable water and automotive sealing applications.
- 100% neutral cure silicone
- Weather & UV resistant
- Will not corrode metals
- Long-term durability
- Low slump
- AS4020 approved for potable water
- Meets GBCA limits for VOC of max 50g/L